Negotiating IRS And South Carolina Department of Revenue Debt Relief
It’s no secret that if you owe the IRS money they want their money now. Unfortunately, tax debt cannot be ignored. Tax debt can force you to face garnishment, levy, and liens while your debt continues to compound with penalties and interest.
The IRS has the power to seize your bank account, take your paycheck, and sell your assets.
The tax relief attorney at the Strom Law Firm can help you settle your tax debt.
Our South Carolina tax attorney will intervene on your behalf and put your tax issues and IRS debt on hold while we review your case to determine the most effective way to resolve your tax problems.
Our South Carolina tax lawyer represents individuals and small businesses who:
- have not filed their tax returns
- are facing an IRS tax audit
- are facing seizure of assets by the IRS
- are under criminal tax investigation
- are an innocent spouse of someone in trouble with the IRS
- have received an IRS levy notice
If you need help with your IRS or South Carolina Department of Revenue Tax Debt, Contact the Strom Law Firm today for a free consultation to see how we can help. We will target your tax problems and work to:
- stop your wage garnishment
- stop an IRS bank levy and foreclosure proceeding
- remove any tax lien
- remove penalty and interest charges, and when criminal charges are brought, we can provide
- an aggressive criminal tax defense.
Tax Relief Options
Depending upon the facts of your IRS tax problem, there may be several ways to obtain IRS debt relief. Don’t wait while the interest and penalties you owe continue to increase. Contact the South Carolina tax attorney at the Strom Law Firm, LLC today for a free consultation to discuss how we can help you put your IRS tax debt behind you.